Link3 are recruiting for an experienced Caretaker required to start ASAP at a Secondary School located in NG2, Nottingham.
Role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and operational effectiveness
- Be hands on and have strong maintenance skills
- Demonstrate initiative, proactiveness, and strong organisational and time management skills
- Manage the site, grounds and buildings to a high standard
- Take responsibility for security and keys
- Undertake a variety of repairs and maintenance
- Organise external companies for repair work if needed
- Communicate any visitors through appropriate channels
The school is proud to be an inclusive school providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils. Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment.
The school is committed to offering you:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
- A stimulating environment and ethos
A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
As a minimum, all applicants must have; a recognised relevant qualification and experience, have a positive approach to their work and be passionate about your job. Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit at this school, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team.