LINK3 Recruitment have a true passion for progression, development and training. Up-skilling individuals and helping them to succeed in their chosen careers is one of our primary goals here at LINK3. We feel very strongly that all of our candidates should have access to high quality training opportunities whether it be on-site training days, Distance Learning or E-Learning. Its important to us that all LINK3 candidates have access to CPD and can progress themselves professionally as if they were in permanent employment. With this in mind Link3 have partnered with a Education Training providers to enable us to offer a number of comprehensive on-line courses to our Teachers, Teaching assistants, Administrators and Exam Invigilators.
By working with LINK3, you get access to a wealth of CPD & Training resources to help expand your knowledge and build your skill set.
We know how difficult it can be to arrange and attend workshops, so we continue to create relevant online courses aimed at up-skilling school workforces, these include:
- Level 3 Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent (CPD Accredited)
- Cover Supervisor Level 1
- Behaviour Management
- An Introduction To The UK Curriculum For Overseas Teachers
- How To Be An Effective Supply Teacher
- An Introduction To SEND
- An Introduction To Early Years
- Equality and Diversity
- British Values
- Effective Personal Communication in Schools
- Effective Listening in Schools
- British Values
- Exam Invigilator Training
- SIMS Administrator Training
If you would like to book any of our online courses or access the Link3 E-Learning portal click the link below.