Early years practitioners are specialists who look after the social and educational development of babies and young children up to the age of five years old.
The role of a nursery nurse would include the following duties:
- Reading stories and and helping children learn number skills
- Helping children to learn number skills, eg using counting games
- Observe children’s progress and keep records to share with parents
- Working to Early Years Foundation Stage standards on child learning
- Making sure children are safe and reporting any concerns
- Feeding and changing babies, and supervising meals of older children
Skills and experience you’ll need
- Enjoy being around young children
- An interest in child development
- Imagination and creativity
- Patience and enthusiasm
- A caring and kind nature
- Willingness to be part of a tea
Register your CV with Link3 Recruitment
Would you like our help in finding your next role in education?
If you are looking for a new challenge, simply register your interest with Link3 by browsing our latest jobs, submitting your CV, or giving us a call at your local branch. Click ‘Register CV’ below, complete the form and upload your CV.