Link3 are recruiting for a motivated Interim Business Manager in an Educational setting; we are looking for a candidate to work Full Time at a Primary school in Forest Fields, Nottingham.
The main responsibility day to day for the Business Manager will be to provide a comprehensive and effective administrative support service for all the school’s services and as a result, support teaching staff in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of students by improving the quality of teaching and learning. This position is a Full Time, Monday to Friday role, term time only.
The school will require the following duties to be undertaken:
- Be responsible for the administrative arrangements in connection with all pupil data. Maintain number on roll details about class and year group numbers and pupils waiting for/requesting places.
- Complete official returns of admissions, leavers and numbers on roll. Advise parents about the admission procedures as necessary. Issue admission forms and literature about the school to prospective parents.
- Compile and maintain SIMS registers, class lists, pupil personal records, admission and transfer documentation within the computer-based system where appropriate.
- Transfer all appropriate documentation to new school when a pupil moves on. Ensure pupil data collection sheets are up to date and all pupil data is entered onto the SIMS system.
- Ensure that necessary statistics and returns are maintained and completed, including electronic transfer of information as required by the Multi Academy Trust, Local Authority and other agencies. Completing and dealing with various School Census’ throughout each academic year. Ensure the completion of relevant returns within the given timescale.
- Identify, give advice on and implement as necessary any changes in office systems/equipment needs, ensuring that confidentiality and security of information is maintained.
- To liaise with external health agencies including school nurse, speech and language service, hearing service and dentistry service to meet pupil needs and complete any administration tasks as required.
- Supervise and line manage the administration team on a day to day basis, planning and prioritising workloads, offering support and encouragement to ensure deadlines and high standards of work are achieved.
- Provide a reception service, receiving and managing hospitality for visitors, making appointments, filtering telephone calls and processing enquiries as appropriate. Maintain the visitor log and ensure compliance with safeguarding guidance.
- Maintain good public relations between parents, pupils and others. Contact parents of sick children and act as carer for pupils until appropriate assistance is available or until parent/guardian arrives. Answer queries from pupils, staff and parents giving guidance and advice within laid down procedures.
- Fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required by the Head teacher and participate in a regular review of the tasks of the job.
Link3 Recruitment is committed to offering you:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
- A stimulating environment and ethos
- Relevant experience within Administration and Management
- A positive and open approach to working on their own or as part of a team
- Experience of using school based CRM’s is advantageous.
- Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service (Link3 are able to help you with this if you don’t currently have one).
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team (See company details)