Link3 are recruiting for an English Teacher for Intervention groups; required to start in April 2019 at a Secondary School located in Ilkeston, Derbyshire.
This will be an on-going Temporary role. You will be working with a selection of GCSE groups ahead of exams.
The school is proud to be an inclusive school providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils. Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in delivering up to date GCSE English Curriculum. We require a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. NQT’s may apply.
A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
The school is committed to offering you:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
- A stimulating environment and ethos
As a minimum, all applicants must have;
- A recognised teaching qualification and hold QTS or QTLS
- A positive approach to managing behaviour and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching
- Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit at this school, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team (See company details)
Link3 are offering Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) a bonus payment of up to £2000 a year towards your student loan: To find out more about this incentive contact the Link3 Team or visit the Link3 website.