Job Position: P.E Teacher (Full Time Position)
Link3 are recruiting for a P.E Teacher; required to start ASAP at a Secondary School located in Ilkeston.
- Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers.
- We are recognized by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
- This is a full class responsibility, full time post.
- The school is proud to be an inclusive school providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils.
- Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment.
- Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in delivering the KS3-5 curriculum.
- We require a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. NQT’s may apply.
- A good sense of humor, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
- As a minimum, all applicants must have; a recognized teaching qualification and hold QTS or QTLS.
- have a positive approach to managing behavior and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching.
The school is committed to offering you:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
- A stimulating environment and ethos
- To arrange a visit at this school, apply for this role or obtain more information.
- Please telephone one of the Link3 Team (See company details)
About Link 3 Recruitment
LINK3 is a multi-sector recruitment agency with a specialism in Education, working in alliance with nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools and all other educational establishments. Our dedicated team work hard to understand the individual needs of both staff and clients in order to find the perfect job and candidate.With over 10 years’ combined experience in education and recruitment we have a true passion for progression, personal development and seeing individuals succeed in their chosen careers. We strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK”? and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on your team. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of LINK3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.We commit to quality in everything we do and provide the best candidates, value & service. Our purpose at LINK3 is to make the recruitment process simple, efficient and cost effective for organisations seeking high quality staff. We strive to provide a comprehensive route into employment and training for professionals seeking a thriving new career.LINK3 have a very unique approach to recruitment and procurement by linking together our 3 stages of recruitment;Attraction: Using innovative and creative methods to attract candidates and enhance their performance through further training and CPD.Selection: We take the time to understand your business and identify your specific needs to ensure that we select the right candidate to exceed your expectations.Retention: Providing the best experience possible from the first contact and throughout the entire lifetime of our relationship. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.