Link3 are recruiting for an enthusiastic Tutor for an urgent start a ‘Good’ Primary School located in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
This will be an on-going temporary role until the end of the academic year. As a COVID-19 response the school is seeking additional support, you will be required to work with a mixture of small groups or 1:1 with students delivering phonics and numeracy. The hours for this role will be flexible and may range from an hour a day to full days.
The school is proud to be an inclusive school providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils. Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in delivering phonics and numeracy to KS1&2 age groups. We require a well-qualified and enthusiastic tutor that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. NQT’s may apply.
A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
The school is committed to offering you:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
- A stimulating environment and ethos
As a minimum, all applicants must have;
- A recognised teaching qualification and hold QTS or QTLS
- A positive approach to managing behaviour and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching
- Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit at this school, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team (See company details)