Link3 are recruiting for a Science Technician required to start ASAP to work in a Secondary School in NG2, Nottingham City.
This is a full-time position with a view to a permanent opportunity if the candidate excels within the role.
Typical responsibilities of a Science Technician include:
- Setting up practical lessons and maintaining equipment in the classroom
- Assisting lessons and providing support to both teachers and students
- Ensuring health and safety is being adhered to at all times
Our schools are all proud to be part of an Inclusive community providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils. Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment.
The schools are committed to offering you:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
- A stimulating environment and ethos
A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit at this school, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team.