Link3 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a SECLUSION OFFICER to work at a Secondary School in NG6, Nottingham. The role is to start ASAP and is full time until December 2021 with a view to being permanent. You must have experience of working within an education setting and managing/supervising student behaviour. Please see a description of the role below:
- To be responsible for the coordination and the operation of the schools seclusion facility
- Lead administration in relation to seclusions, detentions and exclusions
- Effectively organise and staff the seclusion facility including provision for after school detentions
- Liaise with staff to ensure resources and lesson materials are provided for students
- Support students to ensure they can access work within the seclusion provision
- Supervise student behaviour within the seclusion provision
- Provide data and analysis for the Senior Leadership Team and Academy Improvement Board
- Liaise with external agencies, staff and parents
- Keywork with identified students
- Prepare, maintain and use resources required to meet the relevant learning activity and assist pupils in their use, including supporting the use of ICT and developing pupils’ competence in its use.
- Promote good pupil behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with academy policy and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their behaviour.
- Where appropriate, provide pastoral support to pupils.
- Undertake administration in relation to seclusions, detentions and exclusions ensuring
Link3 Recruitment is committed to offering you:
Excellent professional development opportunities
A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
A stimulating environment and ethos
We require an enthusiastic candidate that has a passion to innovate and raise standards as well as attainment.
A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
As a minimum, all applicants must have a positive and open approach to managing behaviour and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your performance. Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team (See company details).