Secondary School Teachers specialise in teaching students in one or more subject areas. They work with teenagers to help them develop academically by completing exams and assignments to acquire the necessary knowledge to continue their academic careers. Secondary School Teachers receive very good remuneration, working normal hours and claiming good benefits.
A Secondary School Teacher usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Assessing work
• Preparing teaching materials
• Organising sporting events
• Delivering lessons
• Researching new topic areas
• Maintaining records
• Organising extracurricular activities
• Networking with other professionals
It is essential that you develop the following skills as a secondary teacher:
• Classroom and behaviour management
• Time Management
• Communication, listening and presentation
• Good judgement
• Compassion and patience
• Being observant and thorough
• Being responsible and approachable
• Being motivated
View our latest Secondary Teacher Jobs
Register your CV with Link3 Recruitment
Would you like our help in finding your next role in education?
If you are looking for a new challenge, simply register your interest with Link3 by browsing our latest jobs, submitting your CV, or giving us a call at your local branch. Click ‘Register CV’ below, complete the form and upload your CV.