Link3 are recruiting for an experienced Supply Caretaker required to start in January 2021 at various Primary Schools located in the Nottingham area.
Role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and operational effectiveness
- Be hands on and have strong maintenance skills
- Demonstrate initiative, proactiveness, and strong organisational and time management skills
- Manage the site, grounds and buildings to a high standard
- Take responsibility for security and keys
- Undertake a variety of repairs and maintenance
- Organise external companies for repair work if needed
- Communicate any visitors through appropriate channels
A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
As a minimum, all applicants must have; a recognised relevant qualification and experience, have a positive approach to their work and be passionate about your job. Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit at this school, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team (See company details)