A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link
We have a true passion for seeing individuals succeed in their chosen profession as well understanding that a “Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK” so we are committed to ensuring every candidate that we place will only strengthen and improve your workforce. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3: Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
Having problems recruiting?
Allow us to take the stress and strain out of the whole recruitment process. We have a huge database of staff ranging from administrators to executive headteachers and everything in between...literally!
At Link3 Recruitment, we are very selective about whom we recruit to our books and we aim to provide the perfect candidate for your every need. We will assign to you a dedicated Link3 consultant who will meet your unique requirements by linking together our three stages of recruitment:
Using innovative and creative methods to attract candidates and enhance their performance through further training and CPD.
Taking the time to identify your needs and to ensure that we select the right candidate to exceed your expectations.
Providing the best experience possible from the first contact and throughout the entire lifetime of our relationship.
Our database consists of hundreds of staff across the East Midlands looking for day to day, short term, long term or permanent work. With hundreds of satisfied staff and schools, we are continuously receiving recommendations which has led to growth and development of our comprehensive database. It is important to us that all LINK3 candidates have access to CPD & Training so they can progress themselves professionally as if they were in permanent member of your team. With this in mind Link3 have partnered with a variety of Education Consultants, Senior Leaders & specialist Education Training providers to enable us to deliver a number of comprehensive on-line and on-site courses to our candidates.
Safeguarding & Vetting
At Link3 we pride ourselves on our rigorous safeguarding and vetting procedures, not only at the point of registration with our staff, but throughout their entire journey at Link3. We recognise that it is our sole responsibility to guarantee that all Link3 candidates are vetted to the highest standards to ensure students are protected. We are proud to be REC Audited Education, also known as the gold standard of recruitment. This award goes right to the heart of providing schools, parents and governors with the best service possible. This accolade provides our clients with the confidence and assurance that we adhere to the highest standards within the recruitment industry and education sector. Here’s how we thoroughly vet our staff before they gain access to schools:
Safeguarding & Vetting
- Complete a thorough and detailed face to face interview with a member of the LINK3 team
- Verify a candidate’s identity, preferably from current photographic ID and proof of address except where, for exceptional reasons, none is available
- Obtain a certificate for an enhanced DBS check with a barred list check where the person will be engaging in regulated activity
- Obtain a separate barred list check if an individual will start work in regulated activity before the DBS certificate is available
- Ensure that a potential candidate not on a prohibited list. Such checks are undertaken via the NCTL/ TRA
- Verify the person’s right to work in the UK. If there is uncertainty about whether an individual needs permission to work in the UK, then prospective employers, or volunteer managers should follow advice on the GOV.UK website
- Verify professional qualifications, as appropriate
- Obtain a medical/ fit to work declaration, as appropriate
- Obtain a Rehabilitation of the Offenders Act declaration
As well as holding a corporate membership with the REC, Link3 are extremely proud to hold The REC Education Audited award which verifies that Link3 Recruitment Ltd policies and procedures are in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, the REC Code of Professional Practice and safeguarding practices in relation to children.
Gaining this award acknowledges our dedication and professionalism that our staff deliver and ensures these stringent standards of compliance and best practice are met on a daily basis. In attaining this award LINK3 become a credit to the REC and the reputation of the industry. REC Audited Education, goes right to the heart of providing schools, parents and governors with the best service possible. This accolade provides us with the confidence and assurance that we adhere to the highest standards within the recruitment industry and education sector.